fot

Re: [Fot] Bring a trailer

To: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bring a trailer
From: "riverside" <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:54:17 -0500
actually,  Bob Bourke penned the '53 stude cpe and
hardtops.  He worked for R.L. at the time.
Several years ago we towed a Stude based sports racer
the Excalibur Hawk to the Eyes on the Classics show at
the Edsel Ford Estate.   Stude and Porsche were the
featured marques and Bourke was there getting a lifetime
achievement award.  Lots of studes there including a 200
mph stude powered Avanti and a Stude Indy car circa '33.

art de armond