fot

Re: [Fot] VARAC Vintage Festival at Mosport

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VARAC Vintage Festival at Mosport
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:14:14 -0700
I have no idea how the memory of Mosport could fade. To drive fast
there you have to grow a third testicle, though that's probably
different for the ladies. After every session I sat in my car for a
long time, just thinking. I''m not even certain what I was thinking
about--but I know I didn't just jump out of the car and say "boy, that
was fun" as I usually do.