fot

Re: [Fot] MSD units

To: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>, "Amici Triumphi" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MSD units
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:12:55 -0700
Henry,
Yes they do suddenly die.  However, most of these sudden deaths can be
directly attributed to improper installation.  Forexample, most people
continue to use solid core plug wires after installing the unit. If one
carefully reads the accompanying instructions, such failures tend to
becomemuch les prevalent.

Joe C.