fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:40:54 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/2008 9:26:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
fot-request@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:24:38 -0700
> From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for
>     selected Triumphs
> To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <billbab@gmail.com>, <spreiss@verizon.net>
> Cc: fot@autox.team.net
>
> I had always heard that the Jags were designed by the senior aerodynamic
> designers of the highest caliber, and when it came time to design the MG's,
> the gave the chore to the junior designers and the task of designing of the
> TR cars was given to the warehouse stock supervisor, hence the box like
> shape.
> Charly Mitchel
> TR6 #44

Red Triumph Vitesse = flying brick.

No comment on the CD, but as it somehow gets all the way up to 120mph before
the front starts to lift, (dangerously), I class that as nothing short of a
miracle, (or power to weight ratio), but then again NASA says bees can't fly!

If I'd been interested in CD then I'd have bought that Lotus Elan instead!

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

   </HTML>