fot

Re: [Fot] Formula 1 standings

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@optonline.net>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Formula 1 standings
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:29:21 -0700
Bill,
It was tape dalayed and played on FOX later Sunday depending on which time
zone you are in.  Sped replayed it in its entirity yesterday morning (I
believe).  I have my DVR setto record anything on Speed with Formula 1 in
its title so it recorded while I was working.  Come on down to Arizona and
I'll let you watchit before I delete it!  :)

Joe C.