fot

Re: [Fot] "Tractoring"?

To: "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <billbab@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] "Tractoring"?
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:46:58 -0400
  Good point Shane about the row crops. The wheels could also be mounted on
the outside of the hubs for a wider track on the front if you weren't
worried about plants.
  My 1953 Super M, which my dad bought new, has WFE, wide front end. The
front wheels are basically vertical; no need for camber as the fronts are in
the same track (row) as the rears.
  My SM isn't as pretty as the one in the picture, but I still use it on a
regular basis. It's the LAST toy that I'll part with!
  Bill
  And, yes those guys were good. No computers, CAD/CAM, etc to help
them.----- Original Message -----