fot

Re: [Fot] Jack's race

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>, FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack's race
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0395395990==

--0-1249007819-1219066467=:17138

Francis, Tony, Joe, Jan and all the FOT,
    Thank you Bill for saying this so well.  I have no words right now, but I
want all of you close to Jack to know that Jan and I have you in our thoughts
and prayers.
    Many things can and have been said about Jack ... and they are all good.
    I only hope that we as the FOT will carry the enthusiasm and good will
forward with the qualities that Jack shared with us all.
    Whatever Jan and I can do, please let us know.

Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com> wrote:
  I know everyone is still absorbing this sad news, it's hard to look
forward in times like this. This is the second good friend I've lost
to vehicle accidents this year. My best friend, Barney Li, died in a
motorcycle accident a few months ago. I can tell you that you simply
don't know what to feel when something this terrible happens. The
stunned part lasts a long time, and you might wonder if you have real
feelings at all. Life just seems to go on, and you look to other
things, wondering if you're some kind of unfeeling monster. But the
hole in your life is big, and slowly you begin to comprehend the loss.
I miss my friend every day, and I'll miss Jack the same way. It took
me months to cry after my father died, and weeks after Barney. We'll
all cry for Jack in our own time.

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire

--0-1249007819-1219066467=:17138

for saying this so well.&nbsp; I have no words right now, but I want all of you
close to Jack to know that Jan and I have you in our thoughts and
prayers.</div>  <div>&nbsp; Many things can and have been said about Jack ...
and they are all good.</div>  <div>&nbsp; I only hope that we as the
FOT&nbsp;will carry&nbsp;the enthusiasm and good will forward with the
qualities that Jack shared with us all.&nbsp; </div>  <div>&nbsp; Whatever Jan
and I can do, please let us know.</div>  <div>&nbsp;<BR><BR><B><I>Bill Babcock
&lt;Billb@bnj.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</div>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">I
know everyone is still absorbing this sad news, it's hard to look <BR>forward
in times like this. This is the second good friend I've lost <BR>to vehicle
accidents this year. My best friend, Barney Li, died in a <BR>motorcycle
accident a
 few months ago. I can tell you that you simply <BR>don't know what to feel
when something this terrible happens. The <BR>stunned part lasts a long time,
and you might wonder if you have real <BR>feelings at all. Life just seems to
go on, and you look to other <BR>things, wondering if you're some kind of
unfeeling monster. But the <BR>hole in your life is big, and slowly you begin
to comprehend the loss. <BR>I miss my friend every day, and I'll miss Jack the
same way. It took <BR>me months to cry after my father died, and weeks after
Barney. We'll <BR>all cry for Jack in our own
time.<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><DIV>Tom<BR><BR><A
href="http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm";>http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm</A></DIV>
  <DIV><BR><BR>#4 white spitfire</DIV>