fot

[Fot] Cross country car hauling

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cross country car hauling
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:55:46 GMT
--------------Boundary-00=_3JEVXNP85NYY59KM0EJL

--------------Boundary-00=_3JEVMLVWTPQ8E8SKRNMK

Amici,
For those of you on the east coast who might want to pool your resources =
to get your cars hauled to the west coast for the FOT event we found a =
very good and reliable transporter when we had our 2000 Roadster shipped =
from Pasadena to Arkansas.=C2=A0=20
CIM Trucking (pronounced Kim).=C2=A0 (602) 803-0032
He has a 6 car enclosed hard sided car hauler with winch capabilty.=C2=A0 =
We felt very comfortable through the whole process when he moved our =
Roadster.=C2=A0=20
When we decided to make the move from Arkansas to Kentucky I asked Cim =
what he would charge to haul 6 cars for us from Jefferson AR to Richmond =
KY and ended up with a price of around =241400 for the 6 cars, granted =
that was only 650 miles.=C2=A0 What it amounted to is he was willing to =
=22rent=22 his trailer for a weekend and we had exclusive use of it.=C2=A0 =
Instead of charging us for each car he ended up charging by the mile for =
the use of his truck.=C2=A0 He was even willing to let us fill up the =
various spaces in the trailer with other odds and ends.
My guess is a group of you might be able to make similar arrangements with =
him to haul your cars to and from the east coast.=C2=A0 Might be worth =
looking into.
Brad=

--------------Boundary-00=_3JEVMLVWTPQ8E8SKRNMK

For those of you on the east coast who might want to pool your resources =
to get your cars hauled to the west coast for the FOT event we found a =
very good and reliable transporter when we had our 2000 Roadster shipped =
from Pasadena to Arkansas.&nbsp; <br />
CIM Trucking (pronounced Kim).&nbsp; (602) 803-0032<br />
He has a 6 car enclosed hard sided car hauler with winch capabilty.&nbsp; =
We felt very comfortable through the whole process when he moved our =
Roadster.&nbsp; <br />
When we decided to make the move from Arkansas to Kentucky I asked Cim =
what he would charge to haul 6 cars for us from Jefferson AR to Richmond =
KY and ended up with a price of around =241400 for the 6 cars, granted =
that was only 650 miles.&nbsp; What it amounted to is he was willing to =
=22rent=22 his trailer for a weekend and we had exclusive use of it.&nbsp; =
Instead of charging us for each car he ended up charging by the mile for =
the use of his truck.&nbsp; He was even willing to let us fill up the =
various spaces in the trailer with other odds and ends.<br />
My guess is a group of you might be able to make similar arrangements with =
him to haul your cars to and from the east coast.&nbsp; Might be worth =
looking into.<br />
Brad<br />