fot

[Fot] Toast to Jack at Road America this weekend

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Toast to Jack at Road America this weekend
From: JHOUATHOME@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:50:42 EDT
--===============1297409467==

-------------------------------1221529842

Hi everyone,

I know that there where many of you who took a moment to raise a glass to
Uncle Jack at the Glen last week.  I wish I could have been there, but alas
it's just too far from Minneapolis for me this year.  I am assuming that  there
are a number of you who could not be at the Glen, but WILL be at Road  America
this weekend for Fall Festival.  For those who will be there I  invite you to
stop by my paddock on Friday at 5:30 P.M. for a toast, a cigar,  and to share
a few more good words about Uncle Jack.  I'll provide the  Single Malt, decent
cigars, and Gin for the non-scotch drinkers in the crowd (we  do after all
race English cars).  I also had a 3X5 foot banner made-up  that I would like to
have people sign, and we will give to Tony for  garage-art at the end of the
weekend.

You can find me parked with the "British Race Group" (please forgive the
presence of the MG's) in the grass competition paddock across from the t-shirt
shop, near the gas pumps.  Look for the white #711 Ginetta G15.  ( I  know, I
know, no Triumph again this week.  The Kellison/TR4 is nearing  completion!)

Hope to see many of you there.  Please feel free to bring anyone who  knew
Jack.  Or anyone who wants a free drink, and is willing to SAY that  they knew
Jack.  We'll pour until the Scotch runs out.  The trackside  dinner starts
around 6:00, so we'll start on time at 5:30.

Hope to see you all there,
John Houlton

P.S.  I also conduct the track-side devotional time Sunday morning  under the
VSCDA tent, and will be offering thanks and remembrance for Jack  during that
time.  No cocktails in church, however.  Bill Dentinger  won't allow it.
He's funny that way.

-------------------------------1221529842

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16705" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I know that there where many of you who took a moment to raise a glass=20=
to=20
Uncle Jack at the Glen last week.&nbsp; I wish I could have been there, but=20=
alas=20
it's just too far from Minneapolis for me this year.&nbsp; I am assuming tha=
t=20
there are a number of you who could not be at the Glen, but WILL be at Road=20
America this weekend for Fall Festival.&nbsp; For those who will be there I=20
invite you to stop by my paddock on Friday at 5:30 P.M. for a toast, a cigar=
,=20
and to share a few more good words about Uncle Jack.&nbsp; I'll provide the=20
Single Malt, decent cigars, and Gin for the non-scotch drinkers in the crowd=
 (we=20
do after all race&nbsp;English cars).&nbsp; I also had a 3X5 foot banner mad=
e-up=20
that I would like to have people sign, and we&nbsp;will give to Tony for=20
garage-art at the end of the weekend.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You can find me parked with the "British Race Group" (please forgive th=
e=20
presence of the MG's) in the grass competition paddock across from the t-shi=
rt=20
shop, near the gas pumps.&nbsp; Look for the white #711 Ginetta G15.&nbsp; (=
 I=20
know, I know, no Triumph again this week.&nbsp; The Kellison/TR4 is nearing=20
completion!)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see many of you there.&nbsp; Please feel free to bring anyone w=
ho=20
knew Jack.&nbsp; Or anyone who wants a free drink, and is willing to SAY tha=
t=20
they knew Jack.&nbsp; We'll pour until the Scotch runs out.&nbsp; The tracks=
ide=20
dinner starts around 6:00, so we'll start on time at 5:30.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you all there,</DIV>
<DIV>John Houlton</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>P.S.&nbsp; I also conduct the track-side devotional time Sunday morning=
=20
under the VSCDA tent, and will be offering thanks and remembrance for Jack=20
during that time.&nbsp; No cocktails in church, however.&nbsp; Bill Dentinge=
r=20
won't allow it.&nbsp; He's funny that way.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; font:=20=
normal 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">Psssst...Have=20=
you heard the news? <A title=3D"http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=3Daolst=
y00050000000014" href=3D"http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=3Daolsty000500=
00000014" target=3D"_blank">There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall=
 trends and hair styles at StyleList.com</A>.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>