fot

[Fot] Yeah, what about FOT???

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Yeah, what about FOT???
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:24:14 -0400
David's post is right on target. And I thought I was the resident FOT
list curmudgeon...

We started as a close knit group of racers, and this email list was the
sounding board for our problems, ideas and people proposing solutions.
However, because of the no rules doctrine so many hold close to their
hearts, the group has grown to include many people. All Triumph
enthusiasts to be sure, but not quite what the FOT founding fathers had
in mind.

It kills me to see posts from racers like one of Ed Ceilley's sons
saying "Thanks, but no thanks" after experiencing a week of off-topic
ramblings. I really hope Dan and Dave can continue in their father's
footsteps and race his cars. I hope Dave will give us another chance to
prove our worth.

The talent pool within this group runs very deep. I know I owe the lions
share of my success to dipping into it. I would be very disappointed to
see our core talent pool stray from this loss of focus.

Can we please try a little harder to stay on topic?

Thanks gang, I know we can do it.

Henry Frye