fot

[Fot] Uncle Jack's Competition Manual

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Uncle Jack's Competition Manual
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 06:01:45 EDT
Amici

        For many years, Uncle Jack  was the custodian so to speak of the
Coors TR3. It was moved to  a mini-storage near Jacks many years ago with good
intentions on  my part, but nothing really happened until this past winter when
finally said  lets get this done. Over the years that the car sat in
mini-storage, Jack and I  had many occassions to talk about TR3s.

        One of things that I so  appreciated about Jack was his knowledge of
Triumphs. With his untimely passing  away, also went away from us a lot of
experience and knowledge. I use to  half-jokingly, half-serious ask Jack when I
could get an advance copy  of his forthcoming Triumph Competition Manual.

        There is extensive  coverage in Kas's competition manual, but I
realized in talking with Uncle  Jack that there was a lot of experience and
knowledge that Jack so unselfishly  shared with anyone who asked that was not
covered
in the competition manual. It  clear from the dialog on this "blog" that many
of you also possess important  experience and knowledge that would be helpful
to current and future Triumph  owners/racers.

        So I put forward for  consideration the concept of FOT expanding upon
Kas's original competition  manual with an online manuals that FOT works
together to build. If we are only  the temporary custodians of our cars, then
we
need to pass along to others the  knowledge with how to repair and maintain
them.

Cary

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211625659x1200715650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=82&bcd=emailf