fot

Re: [Fot] Good vibrations, bad vibrations

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Good vibrations, bad vibrations
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:49:20 -0700
Not that I'd stoop to telling you I told you so, but I think I told
you so. I had the exact same problem, went through the exact same "low-
rent shop near VIR says it's okay" problem, then took the shaft back
to Portland with me and took it to a good driveshaft outfit. In my
case it was just the bearings starting to brinnel and turn in the cups
even though they felt fine.