fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 69

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 69
From: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 04:16:59 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/2008 9:28:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fot-request@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:19:59 -0500
> From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Thanks for the grip ideas!
>
> What about painting the floor with some paint with a little sand mixed in it?
>
> Scott

There is an industrial paint for just this purpose, it's called Iron Oxide,
Phenolic Tung Oil, and is generally used on the legs of oil rigs, and also on
the underneath of my Triumph's bodyshell, applied on ? 1990 ? and still stuck
fast!
It dries like emery and you can even file your fingernails with it.

Leon

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>