fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 69

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 23, Issue 69
From: Susan Kahler <susank@141.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:39:28 -0400
   A  surface to file my nails on would be great for the back straight at
   VIR  or  the straight at Mosport, for when I finish my copy of War and
   Peace!
   Susan      :)
   Guyots3@wmconnect.com wrote:

There is an industrial paint for just this purpose, it's called Iron Oxide,
Phenolic Tung Oil, and is generally used on the legs of oil rigs, and also on
the underneath of my Triumph's bodyshell, applied on ? 1990 ? and still stuck
fast!
It dries like emery and you can even file your fingernails with it.

Leon

<A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websh
ots.com/user/vitesse1963</A>
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net

--
** Oh, I would just KILL for a Nobel Peace Prize! **