fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 second gear needed

To: mark@bradakis.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 second gear needed
From: tr3a58@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:31:12 -0600 (CST)
   Mark;

             I will look thru my collection of gears this morning. If the
   gears haven't been changed your's should have:

   Symmetrical dog teeth

   Bronze bushings

   Synchronizer sleeves with wide grooves at the ends

   Later tooth profile

   The  part  NO.  216802  is  correct for that serial number of gearbox,
   Provided no one has changed any of the gears to earlyer style.

   Will get back to you around lunch time.

   Dean T.