fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints

To: kk7ss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA to require head and neck restraints
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:39:51 -0600
What I was suggesting was that many of our vintage racing organizations have
a lot of buying power, and can go straight to the manufacturer and twist
their arms. I probably would have held back the mandatory requirement as a
bargaining chip i.e. we'll go mandatory if you give our members XX% off. The
cynical side of me thinks that there is also plenty of room for dollars to
go the coffers of the clubs in exchange for a mandatory requirement. Then
again that might be illegal too.

Bob Kramer, Austin Texas
rkramer3@austin.rr.com