fot

[Fot] Fot] TR4/6 IRS Spring Rate

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fot] TR4/6 IRS Spring Rate
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:51:41 -0600
Mordy,

I'm very interested in your setup. You haven't seen my TR4A. I missed getting
it ready for Hallett but I have been running it since September of 06 with
TriumphTune springs. They suggest and I bought their 420 lb.in fronts and 550
lb/in rears. I am using 7/8" swaybars sold by Goodparts. If you look at the
picture from the Glen it is pretty obvious that I am a little too soft in the
springs. I suppose you had your springs made up locally and I am going to have
to have some made up and start making adjustments. Your car must run on
rails.

On another subject, Hallett. Do you think people would come from CA if I set
up an FoT event there in Spring 2010? I got a couple of yes responses, but I
am not encouraged. Do you think it would be better to try a Texas track? It
isn't any further for you Socal guys but it is from the Midwest. We have the
refurbished and very fast Texas World Speedway which we run at the end of
Feb/early Mar or new track very technical track north of Ft Worth called
Eagles Canyon that we run in May.

Bob