fot

Re: [Fot] SL-rated oil

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SL-rated oil
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:34:06 -0500
Wow, can it really be 10 years since I bought that oil?  I'd swear I
bought it maybe 3 or 4 years ago, if that long...  Cripes, am I that old
already??

Scott
PS, I bought some fresh stuff when I stopped at the parts place to pick
up the header wrap to keep the new exhaust pipe from setting the trans
blanket on fire...   Will add the Redline ZDDP additive to it and go
racin'.