fot

[Fot] billet Crankshaft

To: <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] billet Crankshaft
From: "mordy" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 15:36:19 -0700
Please forgive me for bombing this list this way...  but, this piece is for
TR racers and is unique.

I have a brand new spare billet TR3/4 Crower crank.  This is the one with
with the "dummy mains".  Picture of these is on the front of the FOT www
site.  This is the same one I had made for a group on this list some time
previously.  I was going to use it for a second race car for my son but,
decided to get him a TR6 racer instead.  It has standard TR 3/4 mains and
rods.  The rear real is not the scroll but o ring type seal commonly
available.

If interested... let me know off- line

Mordy

M.N.Dunst