fot

Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first

To: <westerneagleracing@att.net>, "michael a kowalski" <sm1ski@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:46:13 -0700
Hi Gang.....Out here in High Priced California.....We lose small tracks on a
regular basis because of property values...We were about to lose stockton 99
and Petaluma Speedway to development when the real estate market crashed and
they were spared....
In an area like this, WE NEED NASCAR MONEY to make race tracks
feasible...NASCAR is not just about the sprint Cup...It's about the grass
roots oval tracks...I've been a road racer for 41 years...I've loved oval
track the whole time too, and to me, it's sure more fun to watch...Racing is
Racing..it's about 'Balls To The Wall' Stuff....Nascar has a huge fan
base....they are obviously doing things correctly.
 One type of racing is not any better than another...we have our favorites,
that's all....
Racer Bud..........