fot

Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first

To: <rocky@spitfire4.com>, fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FIA blinks first
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:01:50 -0600
Not all racing is created equal.  To love all racing is to ignore all the
politics of it.  I've always hated the IRL because of how the situation with
CART (which I liked)went down and their desire to eliminate all the road
courses.  I'm apparently not alone because lots of die hard Indy 500 fans
decided to mow their lawns instead of watch the race when the IRL took over.

My son Connor and I drove our Elva Courier at the local Porsche club autocross
this last weekend.  He's the third generation of Morrison's to drive it.  That
was fun.......................Cheers Henry