fot

Re: [Fot] Joe Hines TR4

To: Craig <wensley_tr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Joe Hines TR4
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:17:31 -0500
Joe is/was from Statesboro GA. I talked with him this morning after I sent out
the email. The car definitely ran the 24 hour race, he says twice, and also
Sebring 12 hour and the ARRC in 1967. He got the car from a Julian Qualbaum
sp?, but he is the one that converted it to a race car. Some Morgan guy built
the engine. He was very proud of the welded diff because he did the work. I
think Detroit Lockers weren't yet available. In the 1967 ARRC he remembered my
current car and also said that nobody could stay close to the DP winning Yenko
Corvair. He has a picture to send me so I think I have found the beginning of
the trail.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Company