fot

[Fot] TWS Weekend

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TWS Weekend
From: Robert Blake <rblake36@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:21:07 -0700 (PDT)
Just a note to those FOTer's who attended the TWS driver school and race
weekend, I would like to say thanks for making my first outing a sucess.
Without the help of all, and especially Greg Blake and Bob Kramer, I would not
have enjoyed the weekend near as much as I did.  After an inauspisous (non)
start (read oil leaking all over the start grid on my first run), the car came
back to perform well, in spite of the driver, thanks to Kramer and his
incredible store of spares.  In fact, Bob saved both the Blakes, as Greg
needed a head gasket to finish the weekend.  I look forward to the next TWS
event in November when I plan to show better prepared.  A note to the Missouri
crowd.   When all else fails, just wrap your dipstick with paper towels and
carry on!

Bob Blake