fot

Re: [Fot] Vintage GP Challenge at ROAD AMERICA (reprise)

To: bownes@seiri.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage GP Challenge at ROAD AMERICA (reprise)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:09:34 EDT
In a message dated 05/19/2010 3:29:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
bownes@seiri.com writes:

> Ooooooohhhhhhhh Schwarz's......That's almost enough to make me wish I
> lived in Wisconsin again.

An absolutely WORLD CLASS steak/chop house in the middle of nowhere.  Well,
actually it's in Wisconsin's 'holy land'.  All the cities in the area have
names like St. Anna, St. Michael's, St. Nazianz  And you order a drink and
its twice as big as anywhere else and only two-thirds the price.

Bill (Damdinger)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html