fot

Re: [Fot] Vintage GP Challenge at ROAD AMERICA (reprise)

To: bownes@seiri.com, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage GP Challenge at ROAD AMERICA (reprise)
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:06:18 -0400
The weather was great, the activities were varied and included a car show.

I got 600 miles on the new purpose built small bore car trailer with new tie
down design and very pleased.

I got about 15 miles of touring time on the AMBRO before a dash ignition wire
came adrift....pleased with the AMBRO, too.

Nice weekend...looking forward to Blackhawk Farms.

Joe