fot

Re: [Fot] Interesting tire development

To: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Interesting tire development
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 22:04:32 -0700
General Racing has done it for years, HMSA too, though they seem less
committed to it. I have a set of Dunlops on mags that we really wouldn't trust
with stickier rubber. They look great. Tony made me buy a new set this year,
though I still think my ten year old set is still fine--they will never wear
out. Like racing on skateboard wheels. I don't like them, and I've had my
worst accidents on Dunlops ( not including getting hit by that Corvette at
Watkins).