fot

Re: [Fot] toyota calipers for TR's

To: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] toyota calipers for TR's
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:00:33 -0500
A quick google search turned up this site:
http://www.turbo-tr6.info/tr6_brake_install.htm

It has both the solid rotor and the vented rotor conversions.

I notice that it has the rotor mounted to the Aluminum Hubs that
should be available again shortly.

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com