fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, "Mike Mehl" <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 13:22:06 -0800
I've said before, oil at 225 makes more power by far than at 180 or so. When
in the old days and my TR-3 in about 5-7 laps the oil got to 300 and as we
were not allowed to have oil coolers, I did the next best thing, I took out
the gauge.  Never made a bit of difference in  longevity, and gave me peace
of mind.