fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning

To: <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>, <tony@tonydrews.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler cleaning
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:21:51 -0800
Hi Mike
Yes, By all means get a new oil cooler if it is Reg. size and available. I
have in the Past had Dry sump oil tanks and "special" Coolers/thermostats
cleaned by "Lanfried Ultra sonic cleaning service' Carson, Ca. The FAA approve
these guys to clean coolers Etc. IT's been a while since I have used them, So
I don't know the current costs.

best of Luck
Tony