fot

Re: [Fot] Mahle piston/liner sets

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>, FoT Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mahle piston/liner sets
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:43:48 -0600
I used them once and I remember my machinist commenting how much heavier they
were than the Hepolites that I had been using. He trimmed the heavy base of
the pistons to look more like the Hepolites and took as much other weight out
as he could. I still have 3 of them. The other one hit the cylinder head when
I blew up at Mosport. Coincidence?

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35
Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-272-4141 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the
keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson