fot

[Fot] sara kowalski sent you a Coffee from Qualia Coffee

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] sara kowalski sent you a Coffee from Qualia Coffee
From: sara kowalski <sm1ski@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:00:12 -0800
sara kowalski Sent You a Coffee ($6 value).

>From time to time our most valued users are rewarded by being allowed to send
>gifts to their friends. This time sara kowalski chose you! All you need to do
>is click the link below to receive your Coffee and notifications for other
>great deals in your area.

http://homerun.com/email_gift/b61367b9?_e=117981e9

Enjoy!

The HomeRun Team

If you prefer not to get promotional email from HomeRun, visit
http://homerun.com/unsubscribe?_e=117981e9

Brought to you by HomeRun, 2347 Bay St., San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive