fot

Re: [Fot] Badge update 12-3-2010

To: SeaCubeCo@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Badge update 12-3-2010
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:40:06 EST
In a message dated 12/03/2010 11:25:51 AM Central Standard Time,
SeaCubeCo@aol.com writes:

> Amici
> The final check has been sent and I will be receiving the badges soon.
>
> The post office is going to hate me next Friday.
>
> If you missed out in ordering one don't fret.  I have some extras.

This is great news, as this is that FOT Badge is the only thing I got for
my wife for Christmas this year, and she'd sure be distressed if there was
nothing under the tree for her.

She's tough to buy for any more.  She's already got the lawn mower, two
rakes and a snow shovel I bought her previously.

Bill (Damdinger)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html