fot

Re: [Fot] Badge update 12-3-2010

To: Alexandre Camoletti <ac@camoletti.ch>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Badge update 12-3-2010
From: Andre Rousseau <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:26:25 -0800
Ha. Sadly I've met my xmas budget limit for 2010.

Mrs Rousseau ordered me a brand new SA 2010 race helmet as my big present.

Frankly I can't wait for the day when I can take her to a track day
for a spin in the race car ;)
Doubtful she'll get the same enjoyment as I did when Bill took me out
for the reenactment at the Glen, but worth a try.

Still it's been a big year for the Rousseau family so I can hardly complaint.

We upgraded from our town house to a beautiful single family home on a
large lot with a double car garage.
Not a small undertaking for any family, but I still managed to get my
race program off the ground with 2 weekends. A huge bonus.

I'm sure all you racer/car types out there can relate.

I look forward to xmas day when I can sit back and flip though Kas's book.

Cheers.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca
http://twitter.com/andrerousseau - http://andrerousseau.wordpress.com/
#515 FIAT 124 Spider  - http://www.124racer.com/
Ottawa, ON, Canada

On 3 December 2010 13:58, Alexandre Camoletti <ac@camoletti.ch> wrote:
> Andre Rousseau, as a thank you for the immediate seizure of Kas' book ny
Mrs