fot

[Fot] question and hot wheels

To: "friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] question and hot wheels
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:13:33 -0800
Morning listers, my question is: during the off season, what is the censes on
whether to leave the block full of water or drain it and leave dry, or do
folks drain and fill with an antifreeze mix ? freezing is not an issue in my
case. Secondly, my daughter scored a red tr6 hot wheels which i had not been
able to find but also found a blue one with orange stripes, had not seen the
later one ever mentioned on the list. I want to take this time to wish
everyone a merry christmas ( in my case) or happy holidays to
whomever...........Thanks, Mark P. #65 TR4
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive