fot

Re: [Fot] question and hot wheels

To: mpendy@dishmail.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] question and hot wheels
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:24:46 GMT
I drain mine and fill it with 50/50 antifreeze.  The times that I drained it
and left it "dry" it developed a lot of corrosion in the coolant passages.
You can not easily get it completely dry and if you store it in a cold
environment it will develop condensation.

I found 2 red TR6 Hot Wheels at Big Lots a couple of weeks ago for $0.99 each.
St Nicholas day was December 7th, so they made a nice little gift for my son.
Joe(B)