fot

[Fot] Race parts suppliers

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Race parts suppliers
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:57:41 +0100
Amici,

Being located in Europe, and USA being for us a racer's heaven, I tend to
order more and more race parts, tools equipment and supplies from the US.

I am aware of a few websites, such as Summit and Pegasusautoracing.com, but
there are certainly several others, each with its different range, etc

Are there any other websites of reputable race parts and supplies mail order
vendors with a good range of stuff you had good experience with?

Thank you !

Cheers!

Alex

(TR3A 59, currently prepped for long distance road racing)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive