fot

Re: [Fot] Race parts suppliers

To: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race parts suppliers
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:20:27 -0600
Here's a few

http://www.britishframeandengine.com/ - Triumph speed parts - Ken
Gillanders is a great guy and I like to support him
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/ - "Larry Cam" for the TR-2 to 4
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/ - Triumph parts - I buy my "tri-metal"
bearings, payen gaskets and the rear lip seal here - good prices
http://www.mossmotors.com/ - Triumph parts
http://www.goodparts.com/ - TR-6 parts, many performance upgrades
The last 3 all carry my heavy duty front axle kit

Non-Triumph
http://www.Jegs.com - general speed parts, similar to Summit
http://www.piercemanifolds.com/ - Weber parts
http://joecurto.com/ - SU carb parts, rebuild, etc
http://www.applehydraulics.com/index.htm - Lever shocks
http://carshopinc.com/ - local speed shop, GREAT prices on many
things, extensive online catalog - helps if you know the part number you want

- Tony Drews