fot

Re: [Fot] Trunion seals

To: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>, "Friends"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trunion seals
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:37:17 -0800
Yes I've seen all the kits that the local parts guys sell and they all
include the cup, flat and O ring in them.  The others are the lower inner
kit.  What I'm looking for is a solid simple bushing set for the pivot of
the lower a arms to the trunion.  It seems someone should make one out of
nylatron or delrin.  Maybe the way to go is make it out of brass.
Any thoughts about that?

Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

if you look at the description of these or the illustration, they all have
the numerous parts in them and none contain the simple bushing.
BPNW has it listed for $22.00 per side.
660-998  $89.95  MAJOR SUSPENSION KIT (repairs both sides)
http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6bluebook/112.php