fot

Re: [Fot] TR3s and the Southwick conversion

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>, robert bownes
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3s and the Southwick conversion
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 9:32:26 -0800
On some occasions I have been known to roll a fender a little to clear some new
type tires.  I  just used a round jack stand holding the shank part between the
tire and the fender ,  pulling up and then just rolling the car and the tire
carries the roll right along.  Three minutes and a whole new deal. The tip
about warming the paint though is really a clever idea.
---- robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com> wrote:

I seem to recall/have heard a few stories that Kas worked a few wonders with
fender 'manipulation' on a few of the cars over the years. :)