fot

Re: [Fot] Subject: Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii,

To: Catpusher@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Subject: Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii,
From: robert smith <rsrpsmith@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:14:20 -1000
Pictures of the Spitfire can be seen on the home page at
www.bigislandscca.org, See car #81. SCCA class me here as H
Production, but I can rarely get out of 2nd gear on this small, SOLO
track in Hawaii. The new 4:55 diff gearing is supposed to allow me to
shift more on this small track, but you can change gearing if your
application is a more of a race course. Thanks for looking. Robert
P.Smith,  808-342-1036, smith1127@aol.com PS. SCCA Log Book and Tech
Binder Included

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com