fot

Re: [Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4

To: JGannaway@calstar.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Neg. camber on 1964 tr4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 11:35:38 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: N197TR4
Jon,

We (and several others) have sectioned the wishbones to shorten and adjust
to about 2.5 degrees, as I remember it. On the other end of the spectrum,
Gary Horskorta (in your neighborhood) developed fixturing to produce a fully
adjustable upper A-arm.

If you scroll to the bottom, you will see "Archive:
some information from there.

I dont know what Dave Hogye did, but whatever it was, it would be first
cabin. He might jump in on this The list seems a bit quiet right now with folks
getting ready for the season.

Welcome aboard to the FOT..

Hop on a plane with your son and join us at Road America in September. We
will be all paddocked together in what seems to be the best Kastner Cup we
have ever had.  A lot of activities, track touring, notables from all over
North America, and about 10-15 Triumph guys from Europe and the U.K. Memorable.

Joe (A)

> I am preparing a 1964 tr4 to vintage race in California.  I am looking for
> simple and easy ways to get negative camber  in the car.  Any suggestions
> would be helpful.
>
> Jon Gannaway
> 831-402-4080
>

> _____