fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch Hydraulics Revisited

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch Hydraulics Revisited
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 17:10:40 -0400
Me too, Chris. Stock MC, slave,and braided hose. -4 I think. And a Magic
clutch from TRF.
KISS.
Only time I had a problem was when a rebuilt slave cyl. failed on the grid.
Got it running on the starter and did the practice session without the
clutch.
To all Vets out there: thank you. Lots of flags in the cemetaries.
Bill