fot

Re: [Fot] GOG

To: Kenneth Knight <kknight@klaenv.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] GOG
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:25:57 -0500
Ken,

There is a police escort to and from the track for the Old Course Reenactment.
This is a great feature that you will want to take advantage of.

They do this at Watkins Glen and it is enormous fun. But it is a lot easier to
do at Road America and the village.

Unfortunately, you are correct, if you stay for the GOG you have to make
arrangements to trailer your race car back to the track.

Some of us have single axle trailers and some cars are licensed and insured.
Thanks for asking and thinking of this.

We already appreciate the fact that we have so many folks crossing the
Continental Divide.

Joe A

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 31, 2013, at 8:49 AM, "Kenneth Knight" <kknight@klaenv.com> wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Do I recall correctly that if you go to the GOG with you race car you have
to trailer it back?  I would love to take the car but getting out my rig and
street, nor does it have a muffler.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive