fot

[Fot] Southwick alloy front hubs - common bearing application ?

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Southwick alloy front hubs - common bearing application ?
From: Randall via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:58:39 -0700
Cc: 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>
I bought a pair of the alloy Southwick TR3-6 front hubs a long time ago, and
now I can't seem to find the box that has the bearings,
caps & seals.

Does anyone know of a common application that takes the same bearings, so I
have a chance of picking them up at FLAPS?  I've got
some Timken numbers, but can't seem to cross them to any common application.
In fact, the inner bearing (1920-1986) doesn't even
appear in the current Timken catalogs, making it seem to be obsolete.  Amazon
has the halves listed, but at over $100 per wheel just
for the inner bearing.

-- Randall

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com