fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Registration / Schedule

Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Registration / Schedule
From: bschirano at yahoo.com (Brian Schirano)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:54:08 +0000 (UTC)
Hi All
I am one of the cancels sad to say, but there may be a bright side for someone
else. I just cancelled my reservation at the host hotel if someone is in need
or wants to switch to it from another.
|  Hampton Inn Beloit
2700 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
T:? 1 608-362-6000  |

?Have fun, I look forward to the race posts later
Brian

26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell?
BSchirano at yahoo.com