fot

[Fot] Pre war Triumph

Subject: [Fot] Pre war Triumph
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:24:22 -0500
A Morgan Plus 4 is the way to go.  They?re several hundred pounds lighter than
the Triumph their motor came from.  Every now and then one pops up with no top
or side curtains, needing an interior and an engine rebuild.  Perfect for a
race car build.

Duncan Charlton
1121 Lower Elgin Rd
Elgin, Texas 78621