fot

[Fot] Pre war Triumph

Subject: [Fot] Pre war Triumph
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 11:33:31 -0500
Oh, sorry ? I missed the ?Pre war? in the subject line (no Plus 4s made
pre-war).  But some pre-war Morgan 4/4s, starting June of 1939, had a 1267cc
OHV Standard Special engine (most had Coventry Climax engines).  Unfortunately,
only 29 of these were built.  A few identical cars were built immediately
post-war.

Duncan Charlton

Texas