fot

[Fot] Kudos to Brian and Jason, plus a few notables

Subject: [Fot] Kudos to Brian and Jason, plus a few notables
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:50:11 -0400
agreed 100%

On Jun 21, 2017, at 12:55 PM, Bill Dentinger via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>
wrote:

Henry...

AMEN to all of your comments, plus an add on to the job done by Brian and
Jason.  I got the feeling later in the weekend that they'll be taking in in the
shorts covering an 'expense shortfall' for their efforts.  Without naming
names, several 'Blackhawk Veterans' had kicked in some 'seed money' early on to
help ensure the event would be successful.  But I got the feeling there was, or
will be a 'shortfall'.  Late on Sunday afternoon, I told Brian that I would
like to learn about the bottom line.  If there is a shortfall, I sure will want
to kick in some funds to help cover it.

Let's face it!  There was absolutely nothing missing for a GREAT weekend.
Those of us who participated owe Brian and Jason a lot.  I sure would not want
them dealing with any shortfall by themselves.

Bill Dentinger