fot

[Fot] 15th Annual Kastner Cup...

Subject: [Fot] 15th Annual Kastner Cup...
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:27:25 -0400
Amici...

I'm no Photographer, nor am I an IT Guy for that matter.  But I took some
pictures at the 15th Annual Kastner Cup, so for what it is worth, I thought I
would try to share them with the group.  They are mostly shots taken on the
False Grid.  Hope I got the link correctly.

Bill Dentinger

PS Those shots of Henry Frye under Old Blue are confusing.  I thought he was
bleeding the brakes, but he said, "NO!  I always let a little oil out of the
system."  And sure enough.  You can see it right there on the garage floor.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oehcdggoiogpipx/AABmgibRvmMw0OsmfUzbMfi2a?dl=0