fot

[Fot] Coated Bearing source

Subject: [Fot] Coated Bearing source
From: steve at artwithcars.com (Steven Belfer)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:49:22 -0800
I also buy the king tri-metal bearings from the usual suppliers and send them
to Calico Coatings.

On my latest engine build, the rod bearing clearance was too large.  Calico was
able to spray the coating an extra 1/2 a thousandth per shell which reduced my
bearing clearance to the proper amount.

~STEVE